Reliable hardwood flooring in Portland, Oregon and the surrounding communities.
If you're looking for an honest quote from a dedicated hardworking company, please give us a call.
23 years of experience with all domestic and exotic hard and soft wood floors.
We can answer all of your questions and provide you with ideas and options that best suit your needs and budget.
We're proud to say we make our living from the many referrals of satisfied clients.
Residential and commercial.
No minimum charge for small jobs. Give us the chance to meet or beat the competition's rates.
Call or email John Mace today for a free estimate, email@example.com
Like us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/birdseyehardwoods?fref=ts
Birdseye Hardwoods (503) 312-8085. Insured and Bonded CCB# 173366 WA#BIRDSHL911NG Certified Wood Flooring Inspector #CP239211
We work wherever you live!!!
Our services include:
- New installation of unfinished, pre-finished, engineered, cork, and laminate. We install above or below grade, over cement or wood sub-floors. Nail down, glue down, float, and click together installation.
- Complete refinishing of existing wood floors with 2-3 coats of the best finish available.
- Staining with a full palette of colors.
- Top-coating for when just a new wear layer and sheen is needed.
- Custom restoration and spot repair of pet damage, over watered plants, furniture gouges, smoke and fire, water damage from leaking appliances, etc.
- Top-coating pre-finished floors! With advanced technology, we can abrade and top coat the factory applied finish on a pre-finished hardwood floor.
- Stair tread and riser installation and/or refinishing.
- Base trim finishing and installation to match your floor.
- Exterior deck or porch refinishing.
- Tear-out and hauling of carpet, pad, tack strip, chip board, and vinyl.
- Sub-floor installation and leveling.
- Stripping and refinishing kitchen and bath cabinets.
- Certified National Wood Flooring Association Inspections. Got a problem with your floor? Cupping, gapping, buckling, etc. We can help.
- Expert pre-installation consultation to guarantee your new floor performs exactly as it should. Protect your investment and get educated to possible and likely problems that will cause lengthly delays and additional cost.
Outstanding dust containment. We clean everyday!!! Vacuums on all of our sanding equipment + thorough masking of adjacent spaces+ diligent and serious additional cleaning of all surfaces.
Read what has been said about us...